HLTAID012 Provide First Aid In An Education And Care Setting
This course applies to educators and support staff working in education or children’s services who are required to respond in the event of a first aid emergency. It incorporates the skills and knowledge required to provide a first aid response to infants, children and adults.
STANDARD CLASSROOM DELIVERY - Normally $299 now only $149 !!!
7 HOURS FACE-TO-FACE CLASSROOM TIME INCLUDING ASSESSMENT ON THE DAY. 4-5 HOURS E-LEARNING TO BE COMPLETED PRIOR*
- Nationally Recognised Training
- No valid certificate required.
- Online pre-work on our interactive eLearning system. ( allow 4-5 hours. )
- One day face-to-face classroom time*
- Engaging expert trainers with real-life and industry experience.
- Hands-on, fun learning environment with scenarios and group activities
For further information about this course or corporate & onsite training quotes, please contact us via email or call our friendly team
1300 18 11 18
*online pre-work must be completed prior to attending your assessment (4-5 hours, on average).